I had a commission for a full set of my sleeping pokemon, minus jolteon (Which they previously bought from me) so I decided to take some updated photos.
I didn't include photos of flareon since I don't think I got any photos were the color was even remotely correct on the white background.
It's kind of crazy how much progress I've made in just 4 months. I hope that some of it shows. But what doesn't show is how fast I managed to do these and how much more confident I was. When I made my first set, I was making barely one a day. I knocked all of these out in 2 days. Mostly because of how long it took to bake them all in my little toaster oven.